As we know in last year, Traxxas released the power monster, which is 1/5 scale X-Maxx 8s with a Brushless Ready-to-Run Monster Truck COMBO. The feature of this model not only by its size, but also by its powerful strength and transmission system. The speed-tuned 1200XL Big Block motor allows X-Maxx to accelerate the speed of 50+MPH.
In most situation, you didn’t need to stop the vehicle and flip the X-Maxx back onto its wheels when rolling over. Just keep your X-Maxx driving, to rescue an upside-down truck.
Specifications of Traxxas X-Maxx:
- Scale: 1/5
- Front Track: 22.26 inches (540mm)
- Rear Track: 20.66 inches (525mm)
- Length: 30.67″ (779mm)
- Ground Clearance: 4 inches (102mm)
- Weight: 19.1lbs (8.66kg)
- Height (ride): 13.79 inches (350mm)
- Wheelbase: 18.92 inches (480mm)
- Motor: Brushless, #3491 Velineon 1200XL
- Speed Controller: Velineon VXL-8S
- Radio: Traxxas TQi 2.4GHz w/ TSM
- Differential: Gear type, hardened steel bevel gears
- Slipper Clutch: Cush drive
- Driveshafts: Metal CVD style
- Shocks: GTX aluminum bodied, plastic caps, oil filled
- Tires: Traxxas all terrain w/ inserts
- Top Speed: 50+MPH with two 4S LiPos, 35+ MPH with two 3s LiPos
- Battery Tray: 197mm x 51.5mm x 44mm
Easy Battery Access
Compare with other models, Traxxas X-Maxx battery tray is a huge compartment of 197mm x 51.5mm x 44mm. Use the snap-lock battery retainers are integrated into the chassis and keep a firm, secure grip on the batteries.
Therefore, the bigger battery compartment allows X-Maxx installed batteries of various sizes and customize as needed. You should choose a high-voltage power battery to feed your X-Maxx the power it demands, to maximize its performance. Gens ace 14.8V 50C 4S 8500mAh Lipo Battery Pack with XT60 Plug is the latest product and extremely competent for Traxxas X-Maxx model. The 50C true rate gives you enough power for acceleration, it is all about the speed. For convenience, there is an extra female XT60 plug inside the box for free.
Gens ace 14.8V 50C 4S 8500mAh Lipo Battery Pack with XT60 Plug for Xmaxx 8S Car.
Specifications of battery:
- Minimum Capacity: 8500mAh
- Configuration: 4S1P / 14.8V / 4Cells
- Discharge Rate: 50C
- Max Burst discharge Rate: 100C
- Net Weight(±20g): 659g
- Dimensions: 155mm x 48mm x 43mm (L x W x H)
- Charge Plug: JST-XHR
- Discharge Plug: Male XT60 plug
- One extra female XT60 plug inside the box for free.
Standard Balance Plug + Equipped with industry-standard XT-60。
The size of this battery is fit in the compartment, the maximum discharge rate is 100C which provide the highest power to X-Maxx or other truck models, I think it should be the best battery for Traxxas X-Maxx, how about you?